May 7, 2015

Nicola Bathie

Earrings are like.. my thing right now. For some reason, recently I have been really into wearing all kinds of earrings, especially bold dangle pairs. I never really wore statement earrings, usually just studs if anything. But a few months ago, I discovered Nicola Bathie's Instagram page and became obsessed. Nicola is a girl around my age who went to TCU, but has lived in and visited so many places, and along the way collected one of a kind beads that she beautifully crafts into unique statement jewelery. She is always designing, making, and posting new ideas and styles, ranging from extravagant multi-bead dangles, to tassel dangles, to simple brass pressed studs, and even makes some chunky bracelets and necklaces. I wore my first pair (the aztec triangles with dangle beads) to my Christmas Eve service, and I wore my two newest pair (bottom picture) that I got for my birthday around on my New Orleans trip! Nicola's handmade jewelry is perfect for all sorts of occasions - she's made bulk for bridesmaids, custom for special events, and provides all sorts of styles for anybody wanting some one of a kinds.



Her stuff can be a bit pricy, but her sales are totally worth the wait. I normally wait for her Insta-sales, where she rapidly posts pictures of the pair on sale and the first person to comment their email address is sent an invoice. I got 3/4 pairs on sale that way - it's for sure the way to go. Granted, every single pair I have received are well worth the high price, sale or no sale.


Shop Nicola Bathie here!
Instagram: nicolabathiejewelry

I promise you'll fall in love.
P.S. There's totally a pair called The Gable's... holla

No comments:

Post a Comment