Mar 3, 2015

hey, sup?

My name is Gable, and I feel like starting a blog because I feel like it. Why does anybody really start a blog... because they feel like it. You know whenever I read a funny blog or a smart person post or just like a post that makes me say "how the fack do you even come up with something like that" it makes me jealous. I want to be cool and write some stuff on the internet, so why the heck not.

Anyways. I have a cat, she's a badass, her name is Riga after my favorite place on earth. I love traveling and I want to go everywhere that Buzzfeed posts pictures of. I don't eat meat because I am stuck in an ongoing competition with my sister, and I will not lose. Jk I cheat sometimes, but like only when I've had a beer or two and I smell chili fries. Jk that's only happened like once maybe twice. I kinda know what I want to do with my life, which drives my parents insane because I am avoiding getting a real job, but hey, I am enjoying what I'm doing right now. I'm living the intern life at D Magazine, a freakin insanely awesome internship experience so far. But clearly I have enough time on my hands to imagine time to blog, so we'll see how this goes.

Up there ^^^* That's a picture of Riga, Latvia, not my cat. I will probably go on a rant someday/many days about how much I love that place and those people.

And over there >>>>* That's from my trip to New York 3 days ago to visit a few good friends. Clearly we fed some birds and did other fun stuff like that, doubt I'll talk about all of what happened that trip, partially because it is all a big beer garden filled blur. Haha just kidding, it was a great time. Shoutout to my best friend since 1st grade Devin for that. But yeah. I like seeing new places, and NY was a great and beautiful time and place.

*pictures obvi subject to change, so if you're reading and confused, I CHANGED THE PICS, sorry you missed out.

Here's a pic of Riga, my cat!! Ciau!




No comments:

Post a Comment